Single Adults' Ministries
Thank you for visiting our Single Adults' Web page.
Here at CrossRoads, it is our desire and vision to see every person of Daytona know Jesus as his or her personal Savior and that every single adult would grow into a successful Christian, living a victorious life in today's society. This is only possible through the saving knowledge and power of Jesus Christ. Our heart is to give the single adult community direction in the midst of a confusing world.
We live in a society where you have to meet a certain standard. People and their lives are easily discarded. I want you to know however, that you matter to Jesus! Whether you are single, single again through divorce, widowed, or a single parent, He has not forgotten nor forsaken you. He loves and cares for you very much. You are special to Him and very precious to us. Come and join us as we fellowship and study the Bible together in order that we may become more like Christ.
We have five classes for single adults that meet every Sunday at 8:30, 9:45, & 11 a.m.:
1. Common Ground - (College), ages 18-24, co-ed. They meet on church property in Room 305/306 @ 8:30 a.m. in Building #3. Same class listed as below, just at a different time.
2. Common Ground - (College/Career), ages 18-24 co-ed. They meet on church property in Room 305/306 @ 9:45 a.m. in Building #3. Both classes have dynamic Bible Study, and fellowship each Sunday.
3. Single Moms - This is a class that we are so excited about! This class is for all single moms, regardless of age. They meet in Room 308 in Building #3. There is always open Bible discussion, encouragement, prayer, and fellowship to meet the needs of a single mom today! They meet @ 9:45 a.m., then attend the 11 a.m. worship service.
4. TurningPoint - Ages 25 and up, co-ed. This class is for singles who have never been married, single again, single parents, and all single adults, regardless of age. They attend the 9:30 a.m. worship service first then their class at 11 a.m. in Room 305/306 in Building #3.
5. Women of the Word - (W.O.W.), ages 30 and up. This is a single ladies only class, filled with encouragement, prayer, and studies from God's Word. They attend the 9:30 worship service first then their class at 11 a.m. in Room 304 in Building #3.
You can contact us at email@example.com or at the church office at 386-760-4806 if you have any questions about our church or our singles' ministry and activities.
God bless you, and thank you for visiting our Web site.
Where lives are being changed, one single at a time.